Basic Comprehensive Course
Lisbon, Portugal, 09.07.2019
Degenerative Diseases of the Spine
Lisbon, Portugal, 10 – 11.07.2019
Lisbon, Portugal, 12– 13.07.2019
Shuttle service for all participants housed at Hotel 3 K EUROPA
Tuesday – 09.07.2019
07:10 – 3 K EUROPA Hotel » Lusíadas Hospital
17:45 – Lusíadas Hospital » 3 K EUROPA Hotel
Wednesday – 10.07.2019
08:10 – 3K EUROPA Hotel » Lusíadas Hospital
17:45 – Lusíadas Hospital » 3K EUROPA Hotel
Thursday – 11.07.2019
07:25 – 3K EUROPA Hotel » Lusíadas Hospital
13:15 – Lusíadas Hospital » Lisbon Nova University
18:00 – Lisbon Nova University » 3K EUROPA Hotel
Friday – 12.07.2019
07:40 – 3K EUROPA Hotel » Lisbon Nova University
13:00 – Lisbon Nova University » Lusíadas Hospital
18:00 – Lusíadas Hospital » 3K EUROPA Hotel
Saturday – 13.07.2019
07:40 – 3K EUROPA Hotel » Lusíadas Hospital
18:05 – Lusíadas Hospital » 3K EUROPA Hotel
Fee Structure & Policies:
- Module 1: 300€ for GEER & SPPCV Members, 400€ for Non Members
- Module 2: 800€ for GEER & SPPCV Members, 1000€ for Non Members
- Module 4: 800€ for GEER & SPPCV Members, 1000€ for Non Members
Discounts for SPPCV & GEER members are available Modules with a discount structure of 10% for 2 modules at the same time and 15% for 3 modules at the same time
Fee structure includes:
- Course materials
- Coffee Break
- Course attendance is mandatory for the entire Module. Attendees must be present from the start of the Module until the end of the Module as defined in the final program and attend all parts of the program, without exceptions. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a non validated course module and refusal of Certificate of Attendance and CME accreditation
- Registrations are accepted on a first come-first served basis
- Registrations are open to spine specialists.
- Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received
- SPPCV reserves the right to cancel registration if payment is not within 24 hours of registration.
- SPPCV reserves the right to cancel the course if sufficient Registrations are not received. In the case of cancellation for this reason, attendees are entitled to a full refund. SPPCV is not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
- Registration confirmations will be communicated as soon as the course reaches the minimum course attendance requirement.
- SPPCV reserves the right to change faculty & program. The latest programs will be posted on the webpage www.sppcv.org
- Attendees grant the permission to SPPCV to take and use pictures and films for, including but not limited for, educational purposes, public relations, promotional pieces, written publications, videos and on SPPCV web publication, for an indefinite period of time.
- Attendees grant the permission to SPPCV to take and use pictures and films for, including but not limited for, educational purposes, public relations, promotional pieces, written publications, videos and on the SPPCV web publication, for an indefinite period of time
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email. The attendee is responsible for ensuring that the Course Secretariat receives the written request.
- Once the attendee is registered and paid, cancellation will be accepted up to 60 days prior to the Live Education Event, reimbursed at 100% of the registration fee (minus administrative fees). Any cancellation within 60 days of the start of the Live Education Event, will not be reimbursed.
Sociedade Portuguesa de Patologia da Coluna Vertebral