Spanish & Portuguese Spine Societies COURSE DIPLOMA
- Course attendance is mandatory for the entire module. Attendees must be present from the start until the end as defined in the final programme, without exceptions. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a non-validated course module, and Certificate of Attendance and CME accreditation will not be given.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SPPCV/GEER reserves the right to cancel the course if sufficient registrations are not received.
- Registration confirmations will be communicated as soon as the course reaches the minimum course attendance requirement.
- SPPCV/GEER reserves the right to change faculty & programme.
The latest programmes will be posted on the webpage www.sppcv.org and www.geeraquis.org
- Attendees grant the permission to SPPCV/GEER to take and use pictures and films for, including but not limited for, educational purposes, public relations, promotional pieces, written publications, videos and on the SPPCV/GEER web publication, for an indefinite period of time.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email. The attendee is responsible for ensuring that SPPCV/GEER education receives the written request.